Friday, September 30, 2016

Daily Painting Habit Challenge - Day 10 of 21 - Paris Floral #2

16 x 12 inches - Oil on Canvas - Paris Floral #2
NFS
Life is continuing to get in the way of creating new work, but I still want to remain focused on art as much as I can. I am progressing in getting my studio organized, work completed, signed and varnished so I can tackle my latest large portrait painting next month.

Here is yet another painting (from June 2006) that needed a signature. This is a favourite of mine, since the resource photo I used was from a memorable trip to Paris with my two small children. Somehow, flower shops in Paris there seem to have "a certain something" in the way they group and display their wares.

2 comments:

laurelle said...

Lovely painting. One can get dreamily lost in the colors that you have placed in the metallic container. Well done!

Laurel Alanna McBrine said...

Thanks, laurelle! Btw I like the spelling of your name much better than mine, rather French and so much more poetic!